Welcome to the Town of Ballston Sewer webpage.
There are multiple sewer projects occurring simultaneously throughout our Town. Some of these projects are at the early planning phases, while others are approaching construction. Please visit each tab for more information on the project you are interested in learning more about.
NOVEMBER 2, 2017 UPDATE FOR BALLSTON LAKE PROJECT:
- The Town of Ballston will be mailing out easement request letters to select parcel owners over the next few weeks.
- There will be four PUBLIC INFORMATION SESSIONS available for Ballston Lake Sewer District Residents to learn more about the project status. Parcel owners who receive an easement request are highly encouraged to attend. Please register for the particular session you desire to attend:
- Wednesday, November 29th at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, November 29th at 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 5th at 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, December 5th at 6:00 PM
Meetings will begin with a 30 minute presentation overview of the project. Topics will include information that a homeowner should be aware of, actions required of a homeowner, estimated costs to homeowner, how to process an easement, and an estimated project schedule. There will also be a public notary available at each meeting to process easement paperwork once you are ready to do so. If you wish to take advantage of this convenient opportunity to execute the easement and have it notarized please bring photo identification. If you wish to attend one of the four sessions, please sign-up for a specific date and time so we have appropriate materials and staffing available at each session.
Click here for an overview of easements : Easement Overview
Registration for the information session can be accomplished through one of the following means:
- To register at Signup.com, click here: online registration
- Email us at Sewers@townofballstonny.org – include the date and time you wish to attend, number of people, along with name and address. You will receive a confirmation.
- Call 518.605.6236. Please leave your name, telephone number, address, date and time session you wish to attend, and number of people. You will receive a confirmation.